Friday, March 2, 2018

Friends with Benefits

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
Fiction Short Story
By
VIKRAM KARVE

“Nothing has changed between us…” the man says.

“What do you mean “Nothing has changed between us”…? You are now a “married man”…” the woman says.

“That is only on paper. Our relationship will be just the same as before…”

“Just imagine the shock I got – I came to the airport to receive you – full of anticipation – and – the moment I saw you – I rushed towards you – and – I kissed you – and then – you introduce me to this woman – and – you tell me that she is your wife…”

“You shouldn’t have come to the airport – I messaged you not to come to the airport…”

“I missed you so much. And – you never told me that you have got married – and – that you are coming with your new bride…”

“I was going to tell you today – in office…”

“What about her – your wife – how much does she know…?”

“She just knows that we work together – that’s all…”

“I am sure she suspects. She saw me kissing you…”

“You don’t worry about her – I told her that it is the custom here to kiss colleagues – like we do Namaste in India – she said that she understood and that it was okay…”

“She seems to be very naïve and simple…”

“She is a “rustic” type – a “small town girl” – she hasn’t even visited a city – leave alone another country – this is the first time she is seeing a new place…”

“But still…”

“Please Sophie – let’s not talk about her – she is my wife – I will handle her – she will be busy at home with housework – and we will continue to be “friends with benefits” like before – nothing will change in our relationship.

The man (Arun) – and the woman (Sophie) – they look at each other for some time – then – they kiss each other – a passionate kiss – and then – they kiss again and again – and – overcome by the throes of passion – they make love – right there – on the couch – in the office.

After a frenzied bout of lovemaking – they lie on the couch – satiated – and then – the man gets up – and he starts to put on his clothes.

Dressed and ready to go – the man picks up his briefcase – and – he says to the woman:

“I hope I don’t miss my flight. I’ll try to finish of the work today itself and come back by the evening flight. From the airport – I will come straight to your place – and we will spend the night together. I have told my wife that I will be returning tomorrow evening – so she won’t know anything…”

After the man leaves – the woman tidies herself – she walks to her desk – and she begins her work.

To be continued… 

VIKRAM KARVE
Copyright © Vikram Karve 
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Vikram Karve
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© vikram karve., all rights reserved.

Disclaimer:
1. This story is a fictional spoof, satire, pure fiction, just for fun and humor, no offence is meant to anyone, so take it with a pinch of salt and have a laugh.
2. All stories in this blog are a work of fiction. Events, Places, Settings and Incidents narrated in the stories are a figment of my imagination. The characters do not exist and are purely imaginary. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright Notice:
No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Vikram Karve who holds the copyright.
Copyright © Vikram Karve (All Rights Reserved) 

No comments: