Thursday, December 18, 2014

SHERRY KARVE (09 April 2006 - 17 December 2014) : RIP

RIP Sherry Karve (09 April 2006 - 17 December 2014)

With profound grief in our hearts we regret to inform you of the sad demise of our beloved pet dog Sherry who passed away this morning and went to her heavenly abode.

To us, Sherry was much more than a pet  she was our daughter.


Sherry entered our lives as a baby in 2006  she was our constant companion and showered us with love, joy and loyalty.


As far as I was concerned, my life can be divided into 3 parts:

1. Life before Sherry

2. Life with Sherry

3. And now  there will be Life without Sherry

Yes, for me  there was life before Sherry  life with Sherry  and now  there will be life without Sherry.

Thank You Sherry  for the immense love and happiness you gave us  for all those unforgettable moments of joy.

You have crossed the Rainbow Bridge  and I know you will wait for me  and when I come  you will welcome me with your trademark welcome bark and a vigorous wag of your tail.

We pray that may your soul rest in peace.


RIP Sherry Karve (09 April 2006 - 17 December 2014)





No comments: